Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy‘s lad gives her a gift, and this babe is wondering what’s in the box. Is there a pecker in the box? No, but there might as well be. There is a fishnet suit that covers about 1% of her body and lets the other 99% unveil through. When a Lothario gives this kind of gift to a lady, this petticoat chaser is really giving a gift to himself. It is a selfish gift, but Sindy‘s worthy with it ‘coz that babe knows she’s intend to get some rod. Yeah, pretty soon, there’s intend to be a schlong in Sindy‘s taut little box…for the first time on-camera!

Let us all give a 50PlusMILFs.com welcome to Sindy, a 52-year-old divorcee and Mama of four. She was born in Seattle, Washington and now lives in Southern California, where the warm weather suits her better.

“I love intend to the beach, swimming, lying out in the sun, getting a tan,” Sindy said. “Then coming home and showering and eating these giant strawberries they have in Orange County during the time that getting willing to go out. I’ll wear a new outfit that shows my tan, then go to a lap dancing club and socialize.”

Socialize? Does that babe mean screw?

“Maybe. Could be. You at no time know.”

No, you at no time do know, but you can guess. For sample, Sindy told us, “I adore to be looked at, so I wear short skirts or taut jeans. I love summer dresses with heels cuz they show my height and my legs.”

Her height? Five-feet-seven. Her legs? They go on forever.

“I one time had sex on the steps of the post office at twilight,” Sindy revealed. “My recent friend and I just started screwing. We were very excited and we got brave, and we just became oblivious to our surroundings.”

Socializing. That’s what they were doing. Yeah.

See More of Sindy Silver at 50PLUSMILFS.COM!